1. Select an inconspicuous corner at the top of the wall and use the tip of the utility knife to get the wallpaper.
2. Try to be close to the wall structure, pinch the part of the wallpaper, and try to remove it from the wall. Strip the wallpaper in your direction, making it easier to take away the wallpaper. If it’s a peelable wallpaper, the wallpaper will detach from the wall as long as you are strenuous and moderate.
Cut and infiltrate
1. Cut the outdated wallpaper horizontally with a computer program knife, razor blade or wallpaper scraper. Each slit is normally approximately 20 or 25 cm apart.
2. Apply drinking water or wallpaper remover and wait around a couple of minutes for the wallpaper to totally saturate.
3. Repeat the same process on the next wallpaper strip, then go back to the initial strip and re-wet it throughout with the formulation.
4. Start stripping the wallpaper with a multi-purpose edging knife with a 8.9 cm wide, movable blade. Starting from a trim horizontal wallet, the blade is certainly placed under its upper advantage and the blade reaches an angle of 30 degrees to the horizontal, and the sliding blade scrapes the wetted wallpaper. A wallpaper that is the same width as the squeegee will fall off the blade and roll onto the squeegee as the blade pushes down.
5. Continue steadily to push down until the wallpaper can’t be taken off. If the scraped wallpaper tape breaks, re-infiltrate this region and start to scrape another tape.
It is not easy to peel off old wallpaper. You can rent a steam engine, but you still need to use a wide-blade putty knife to scrape the majority of the wallpaper.
1. Following the water is scorching, press the steam plate on the wall structure until the wallpaper on the edge of the steam plate becomes dark because of moisture. Focus on a strip of paper and steadily peel from the lime the wallpaper throughout.
2. After steaming fifty percent of the paper strip, make use of a nail or a computer program knife to pull up the part of the top of the wallpaper and tear off the wallpaper. If the wallpaper cannot be removed, it could be scraped off with a wall structure scraper. You may want to steam the same region twice or three times to loosen the adhesive for the much longer months of the wallpaper.
For waterproof coatings, cleaning the wall paper glue with alcoholic beverages does not cause much harm to the wall. Rather, the Non-Woven Wallcoverings volatilization of alcoholic beverages can minimize the harm to the wall. But one thing to notice is that the focus of alcohol should not be too high. Usually, the volatility is usually too big, and it is simple to make the white wall structure turn yellow or dark. This is a very bad phenomenon.
This technique uses physical friction. But because salt can be a white crystal, you don’t have to worry about the strange color that the friction brings to the wall structure. Along the way of rubbing, you can use white gauze or cloth that can hold salt, pack a little packet of salt, lightly rub, gradually you will see that the glue still left on the wall paper is gradually disappearing, and stuck in On the top of the fabric, you merely want to rub and prevent to eliminate the glue from the gauze. The next phase is never to be said.